Who we are
San Valero Group comprises the following entities, in chronological order of creation:
- San Valero Centre.
- Fundación Dominicana San Valero.
- Formación CPA Salduie.
- SEAS, Estudios Superiores Abiertos.
- Universidad San Jorge.
With the opening of a Night School in 1953, the seed of the now Grupo San Valero was planted. The group is governed by a board of trustees whose chairperson is appointed by the Archbishop of Zaragoza..
Mission, vision and values
To contribute to society’s sustainable development by providing comprehensive education based on Christian values, preparing individuals to deal with professional challenges in line with what the environment demands.
To be recognised as a socially responsible education group, of national and international prominence. A benchmark in terms of the quality and innovation of its research and teaching activity, the efficiency of its management model and the high level of satisfaction of its students, employees and other stakeholders.
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
San Valero Group is based upon the following values and principles:
- Respect for the dignity and freedom of the individual.
- Student support.
- Quality and continuous improvement.
- Honesty and transparency.
- Effort and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Responsibility and social commitment.